TOP HONORS TO BE AWARDED AT JEWELS & JEANS BENEFIT DINNER
Stony Brook, NY – Grab your bedazzled jeans and get out your “jewels” for a night of fun with dinner, dancing, raffles, live and silent auctions and more at Ward Melville Heritage Organization’s Annual “Jewels & Jeans” benefit dinner, Wednesday, June 28 at Flowerfield in St. James. The celebratory evening will honor leaders in the community for their outstanding achievements and contributions. All proceeds will be used for WMHO educational programs, Youth Corps and historic properties.
Live Auction items will include:
- Chef Barrett Beyer from “Hell’s Kitchen” and “Kitchen Casino,” who will purchase, prepare and clean-up a Three-Course meal plus wine for 8 in your own home.
- A private, behind the scenes Wine Tour for 15, Courtesy of Pindar Vineyards and the Damianos Family. Includes tour of barrel and tank rooms, production facility and a select tasting of five wines. Also includes a case of specially created “Grist Mill White” Wine with each bottle signed by the owners of Pindar Vineyards.
- “Princess,” “Pampered Princess” and “Pampered Tweens” Parties, each Courtesy of Blue Salon & Spa. Young ladies will have lunch, manicures, facials, foot scrubs, makeup lessons, makeup applications and much more (Age groups apply).
- A Six-Course Tasting Dinner Courtesy of Mirabelle/Three Village Inn with wine paring for 10
This year’s distinguished Honorees are:
- Brian Kilmeade: Champion of History Award; Co-author, George Washington’s Secret Six and Thomas Jefferson & the Tripoli Pirates
- Ralph D. Spencer, Jr.: President and CEO, Suffolk Federal
- Dr. Lisa Strano-Paul: Professor of Medicine and Assistant Dean for Clinical Education at Stony Brook School of Medicine
- Dr. David B. Paul: Long Island Anesthesia Physicians, LLP